Monday 5 August 2013

My latest achievements

Recently I've laid off a few of the other figures in order to get a few of my Eldar finished off.
A lot of the stuff I have is second hand stuff that I either repaint completely or fix up.
Some of my latest models that I have finished are my Swooping Hawks and my Dire Avengers.




These are my finished Swooping Hawks with Exarch.
They started out as basically painted second hand troops, but with a little work,
they came out much better.



They started out with no shading, highlighting or basing.






These are my newly finished Dire Avengers.
These ones I painted for scratch and aren't second hand.
They aren't the best paint job, but I like how they came out and they look good
on the field, which was what I was aiming for.

Some of the different stances I arranged into the unit.




No comments:

Post a Comment